Each player has 3 banners, each placed behind one of the player's three forts at the beginning of the game. The color of a fort is the color of the banner behind it. Banners count as cards in your resource zone and can be used to pay for costs, but do not count as "resource cards" for the purposes of effects. The player's dice determine the colors of a player's banners; for example, if a player has one red die and two green dice, they must have one red banner and two green banners.
There are five banner cards, one for each color:
- Yellow (Logres): Shield of Logres
- Green (Tir na Nog): Runemark of Tir na Nog
- Blue (Olous): Insignia of Olous
- Red (Tauris): Standard of Tauris
- Black (Niflheim): Curse of Niflheim
- Located near the bottom edge of the card. The card's name.
- Located near the bottom edge of the card, under the card name. The type of the card, which states "Banner."
- Located near the top edge of the card. Indicates the nation the banner is from, and by extension its color.
|Gameplay of Dragoborne -Rise To Supremacy-|
|Colors||Yellow (Logres) ● Green (Tir Na Nog) ● Blue (Olous) ● Red (Tauris) ● Black (Niflheim)|
|Card Types||Creature ● Spell ● Banner|
|Phases|| Start phase (Stand step ● Dice step ● Draw step ● Resource step)|
Main phase ● Combat phase ● End phase
|Zones||Dice zone ● Deck ● Discard pile ● Field ● Fort ● Hand ● Resource zone ● Sideboard|
|Glossary|| Ability ● Ambush ● Attack ● Battle ● Block ● Choose ● Cost|
Damage ● Destroy ● Dice (Dragoshield ● Dragocross) ● Discard ● Draw
Endurance ● Game ● Mulligan ● Play ● Stand and rest ● Summon ● Turn
|Keywords||Assassin ● Deadly ● Fort Burst ● Immune ● Siphon|